Skip to main content

I have a 5-foot dick and going to the bathroom is a full-time job.

Thumbnail
So, I have a 5-ft schlong, and I’m just trying to learn how to live life with it. Tell you what, just tried to pee at a urinal, and it was such an awkward and embarrassing situation. Obviously, just undoing the zipper is gonna be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So the belt comes off, the button gets opened up, the zipper goes down, and then it’s time for what I call the “big reveal.” Admittedly, it looks like someone sliced open my abdomen and my colon was hanging out in a tangled mess in my pants. I can honestly say nothing about it looks attractive. And then, you know, you just kind of have to start untangling things and searching around, and yeah, you’ll figure it out eventually. But it has to end up straight if we’re going to get the job done, cuz any knots or kinks in there, it’s just not going to happen. I’ve had this thing my whole life, so it’s not like it’s a new thing, you know. After several minutes of the most efficient untangling of my penis that I can possibly perform, even with my lifelong experience, I glance around and notice that in every direction I look, I see someone who was staring at me and immediately looks away. And, you know, I get it. Like, it’s weird to see someone standing at the urinal making a bunch of movements with their arms and just generally clearly putting some work into something for 5 minutes straight. Most people don’t do that at the urinal. But also, isn’t it more weird to just stand there after you’re done peeing, watching someone for 5 minutes? That’s weird on them. That’s pretty gay. So, you know, everything’s straight as an arrow and good to go, but as per usual, it is just sitting on the floor at this point. Like, it obviously doesn’t just exist at any point above the bottom of the urinal. Come on, we know this. So I go ahead and make the classic arc that I do, and I hold it delicately in just the right parabolic curve so that when I start to flow, it’s going to basically complete a sine curve and make its way back into the urinal. Everything’s very precise. You have to do this at the exact proper angle to make sure that it all ends up where it’s supposed to go. But we’re professionals. This is nothing for us. I don’t know why I keep saying stuff in the plural. It’s not like I have an assistant to help with my 5-ft schlong. Anyways, after a successful and extremely satisfying urination, I attempt to put everything back into its resting place. I try my best to do so in an organized manner so that next time, maybe I won’t have to sit there fucking around while everybody stares at me for 5 minutes. But again, I really feel like that’s a weird thing on them, for sure. And we get everything situated, everything’s tied up, everything’s good. So I wash my hands, for sure, because I just touched 5 ft of dick, so it’s very important to be clean after that. And that’s just a typical trip to the washroom for me. Unless I also have to take a shit. Then we’ve got a whole other situation. First of all, I don’t pee sitting on a regular toilet. It’s not possible. It’s just not. So that’s my secret: urinal first, then I take a shit. The order of operations is very important. Once we get into the stall, the pants come down, and it’s time to assess the position and organization of the penis and make a game plan. Because, you know, it’s probably tangled up. We just packed it away. There’s no reason to assume anything in there is going to be cooperating. As I sit down, I’m grabbing and collecting together anything I possibly can. Just gathering things up as we descend. And by the time I reach a fully loaded seated position, ready to let the dogs out, my arms are completely full and everything is a tangled mess. But we’ve done this before. We know how this goes. Eventually, I’m going to have to wipe, and that’s going to require hands. Currently, both of those are occupied holding an armful of penis. So the idea is to use our time wisely and untangle while we’re doing our business. We’re sitting here anyway. Might as well get some work done. Hopefully, by the time I need to wipe, I’ll have figured out how to get this thing out of the way. And just generally, honestly, the easiest thing is to let it flop on the floor, man. We did all that work, we assessed the situation, we made a game plan, and that’s still where we end up. Now, I’m aware that people tend to look under stalls to see if someone’s in there. And maybe the person next to me can see a little bit of what’s going on, even just out of their peripheral vision. It’s unfortunate. I feel like this should be considered a disability, honestly. But anyways, my apparently non-disabled penis will be flopped on the floor for anyone to look under and see. So I’m going to be hasty, and I’m going to be efficient. Get cleaned up, get that thing tangled back up, and get it packed away so it’s flopping around in public view for as little time as possible. Then I wash my hands again, obviously. We’ve had a very involved afternoon. Also, no one will have sex with me, and they probably never will. And quite frankly, I would find it deeply unsatisfying. I don’t even masturbate because, like, bro, it’s like 1% of my penis at a time, you know what I mean? I don’t know the exact math, but it’s not enough. No matter what you do, it’s never worth it. I’ve never even come except from a wet dream, so realistically, that’s my best bet. And I dream often about having a regular-size penis that women can actually use for fun activities. Like, bro, I could literally skewer someone alive, and you could roast them over a campfire on my dick. It’s just awful. Why the fuck would God make me like this? Anyways, yeah, just sharing a little tidbit of my life. submitted by /u/AssumptionTop653 [link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So my wife’s going to a gala tonight — as her client’s “date.”

I’m 44 and my wife is 44. She works on an art advisory committee, so attending galas, events, and client meetings is part of her job. She often meets clients for coffee, lunch, or dinner, and I don’t always know the details and that’s completely normal because it’s part of her work. She’s always professional, transparent about her friendships, and I trust her judgment completely. Recently, she mentioned she’s going to a gala with a friend, S. He’s a wealthy client she met about a year ago, and they became friends professionally. She introduced me to him once, and he seems like a genuinely good person. He invited her as his “date” to this gala, and my wife said it’s fine. I did ask her though, if she’s actually going as a “date,” and she just laughed and said, “Date doesn’t always mean romantic.” She said it’s important for her she could get networking and meet new people. Then she smiled and said, “If I get into this gala next time, I won’t need to take that man with me, I’ll take you...

Update- My fiance’s “vows disaster” just hit rehearsal day & it got worse

For context- my fiance accidentally sent our officiant his draft vows, the one full of placeholders like “insert emotional stuff here” and “make her cry but not ugly cry”? Yeahhh. He promised he fixed them. But he did not. At the rehearsal, the officiant asked if he wanted to do a practice run. My man confidently steps up, opens his phone & starts reading the exact same draft. He gets halfway through “insert heartfelt memory here” before realizing, mid-sentence - what’s happening. The entire wedding party is trying not to lose it. Our officiant just sighed and said, “Well, at least you’re honest.” He is now rewriting his vows under supervision like it’s a school detention. The bridesmaids made him a folder titled “FINAL FINAL vows - DO NOT SCREW UP.docx.” If the ceremony goes anything like this rehearsal, I might livestream it for educational purposes. (And yes, I posted the original chaos on r/WeddingJokes — I feel like I owe them an update at this point)

The time I quit my job mid shift and walked out

Eight years ago I was working a customer service job that already had me burned out but one day my boss screamed at me in front of customers over something that wasn’t even my fault. Something in me just snapped. I took off my apron handed it to him and said “I’m done” Then I walked straight out the door and never looked back. Didn’t even go back for my final paycheck. It sounds impulsive but it was one of the most freeing empowering things I’ve ever done. Up until that moment I thought I had to just take it and that quitting mid shift was “unprofessional” But honestly that day taught me there’s a line between being dedicated and being disrespected. I was playing apex earlier and thought about how that single decision changed my whole mindset about self worth. It’s wild how one moment of courage can stick with you for nearly a decade. Still one of the best choices I’ve ever made.