
A theater friend invited me to her Fourth of July party. I already had plans to see fireworks, but stopped by beforehand, brought drinks, and let her borrow my cooler. We played True American, drank, hung out. Completely normal party. I leave for the fireworks and realize after midnight that my cooler is still there. Cars are outside, lights are on, so I knock. My friend answers the door completely naked. Full disclosure: gay man here. At this point, I had never seen a fully naked woman live and in person. So I’m just like, “Oh. Okay. Hi. I’m just here for my cooler.” She drunkenly goes, “Oh yeah, it’s in the kitchen,” and leads me inside like there is absolutely nothing worth addressing here. I look into the living room. People are fucking on the floor. Shit you not. At no point was I briefed that this was to be an orgy. We get to the cooler, and I start unloading cans while my naked friend tries to help. She bends down. Tits hit me in the face. Okay. I keep unloading. She bends down again. Tits slap me in the face again. I’m thinking my gay ass must be in the Twilight Zone. How is this the end of my night? Anyway, the cooler was emptied and retrieved, and we’ve never spoken about it since. Thoughts? lol submitted by /u/kovachrome [link] [comments]
Comments