
First dates in 2026 are something I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy. I’ve been on quite a few this year, and I swear it’s like each one was worse than the last. That’s why, when my date last week was actually going pretty well, I allowed myself to feel a little bit of hope. We matched on Tinder, of course, because where else would we have met? She only had like three photos on her profile, which, not gonna lie, made me a bit suspicious that she was a bot. In actuality, she happened to be the most sparkling conversationalist I’ve ever come across on one of those apps. It wasn’t until last week that I finally got to meet her in person. We’d literally FaceTimed every night after matching, but I was still preparing myself to be catfished. I don’t know. I’m paranoid. With a racing mind and heart, I waited in the parking lot of the restaurant for her to show up. Finally, I got the text. We found each other and, to my relief, she wasn’t just the same woman from the photos. She looked even better in person. The way her eyes lit up when they met mine, the baggy hoodie and sweatpants she was wearing. This was our first date, not our marriage anniversary. Even still, she looked like heaven on Earth under the glow of those neon Texas Roadhouse lights. We went inside and had our dinner. Well, I had my dinner. She insisted she wasn’t hungry, or even thirsty for that matter, but it’s like, ma’am… you chose to come here. Nevertheless, we must’ve spent at least 3 hours inside that little bar and grill. All the while talking about pretty much everything under the sun. She was still the same sparkling conversationalist from our messages, but, I don’t know, she was so physically closed off throughout the night that it made her seem quiet even when she wasn’t. Don’t get me wrong, she still looked stunning, of course. It was just like she was hiding from me, I guess. I just figured she was nervous. Not even being arrogant, she seemed genuinely interested in me. I felt desired, which was enough to light that fire in my chest. That’s why, after our little dinner date, I wanted to keep riding that high. I somehow managed to muster up the courage to ask her if she wanted to come back to my place. I know, weird thing to ask on a first date. She didn’t seem opposed, though. I mean, her eyes had a certain hint of sadness in them, but it was like she was arguing with herself about it. I realized my mistake almost immediately after I noticed that look. “Oh, my God,” I stammered. “I didn’t mean for… like… you know. God, that was weird, too. Why can’t I stop talking? Listen, I’m sorry, I know that was so weird of me to say. Please forget I said any…” She cut me off. “No, no, it’s not that. I want to go home with you. It’s just…” I regained my composure. She actually wanted to keep things going. Inside, I was jumping for joy, but I had to play it cool right now. “It’s just…?” I asked. She took a few seconds to respond. “Are you sure you want me to?” “Are you kidding? Yes, I want you to,” I responded, genuinely dumbstruck. She followed me back to my place after a little more assurance. Once we arrived, I brought her inside and showed her around a bit. It’s just an apartment, nothing too extravagant. I didn’t even have a plan for what we’d do when we got here. We just let the night take us wherever it saw fit. Some way or another, we ended up talking about our darkest secrets. It would’ve been too early for that kind of talk with anyone else, but it felt so natural with her. I genuinely felt like we knew each other in a past life. I ended up telling her about how I used to practice kissing on my dog back when I was in like elementary school or something. I honestly brought that up just to get a laugh out of her, but she didn’t even smile. She just stared at me blankly before announcing in this monotone voice: “You wanna know my secret?” Suddenly, the air in the room changed. It was heavier than before. The heaviest it had been all night, really. She was just looking at me so expectantly, I didn’t have any other choice but to say yes. “I like to be unzipped on the first date.” She went from staring through my soul to smirking at me flirtatiously in the literal blink of an eye. I. Was. Floored. I felt like I was in a dream. There was no way this was actually about to happen. “You wanna help me get this off?” she grinned, tugging at the ends of her hoodie. This… is where things started to unravel. Of course, I helped her with the hoodie. Then the sweatshirt underneath. Then the t shirt under that. Then the tank top. That’s when I saw it. I thought it was a tattoo at first. Another dark secret of hers. But when my hand brushed against it and it moved… it kinda took the wind out of my sails. That was definitely a zipper sewn into her skin. From her belly button to her chest. “Why’d you stop?” she asked, disappointedly. “You said you wanted this, right?” I didn’t know what to say, so I didn’t say anything. I just kinda stared at her while her eyes darted back and forth across my face. She scoffed and cursed at me as she moved to put her several layers of clothes back on. “I should’ve known.” “You’re just like everyone else.” “I should’ve never agreed to come here.” She just kept rambling while collecting her clothes. I couldn’t just let her leave all disappointed and embarrassed like this. That’s why I stopped her. “I’ll do it,” I whispered, hesitantly. It took some convincing, but eventually, I made her comfortable enough to give me one more chance. I led her to my bedroom and instructed her to lay flat on her back. She desperately pulled my hand towards the zipper, panting and moaning like she needed this. She flinched a bit when I wrapped my hand around the pull-tab. “Do it,” she gasped, squeezing my bedsheets. I gave it a tug and watched it slowly inch upwards. She sounded like she was having a great time, but all I could focus on was the hole that was opening up in her abdomen. I didn’t see any blood or intestines underneath. I didn’t see anything, really. It was just this gaping darkness that slowly expanded with each tug of her pull-tab. The more it opened, the more ecstatic she became. When I finally reached her chest, she was damn-near shaking. “Put your arm in,” she begged. “Are you…” “Just do it,” she screamed, thrusting her hips. Inch by inch, my right arm disappeared inside the hole. All while she twisted and contorted with complete pleasure. She wasn’t even satisfied when I reached my shoulder. She just kept begging me to go deeper and deeper. Even when I explicitly told her that, even if I wanted to, I physically could not go any further. She just told me that, yes, I actually could as she grabbed my head and pushed it inside. With my entire top half now submerged in darkness, she was still asking for more. I ended up just maneuvering my entire body inside. My legs dangled beneath me. The air inside was hot and moist, and the entire chamber smelled like copper. The only thing stopping me from falling into the abyss were my 10 little fingers, gripping the teeth of the zipper. She wasn’t moaning anymore. She was actually eerily quiet. I called out to her, but didn’t get a reply. Just as I went to pull myself out, I felt her sharp fingernails stab into my knuckles with a force that she shouldn’t have been able to produce. And that was it. I fell and fell. I could hear my own screams echoing all around me. It felt like I was falling for hours before I reached the bottom. It was scorching hot down there. The floor was wet and slimy, not to mention the squelches that made me gag with every step. The only light came from the dim glow of my red LEDs, but seeing as how I must’ve been 10 or so stories down, that didn’t really help much. Even still, I can’t quite describe the sheer hopelessness I felt when I saw those teeth begin to close above me. The only thing she left me with was a long, drawn-out “thank youuuu” as I was removed from the world. Then nothing. And this is where I’ve been since then. I’ve spent a lot of this time screaming for her to let me out, but that zipper hasn’t opened once. That is until today. I’m not sure how she did it, but I guess she somehow managed to swindle another guy. I heard that same begging and pleading before the hole opened up again. I saw him reaching in further and further. I tried my best to warn him, but no matter how loud I screamed, he couldn’t hear me. Luckily, this guy managed to fall with his phone. That’s the only way I’m able to even get this out there. Beats the hell out of me how he still has service down here, though. I would call the police, but what the hell would I tell them? That I’m trapped inside some girls’ stomach with a random guy? This is all I know to do. I know it’s a Hail Mary. I know how insane this all sounds. But please. If anyone here ever comes across a girl on Tinder who asks you to unzip her, don’t do it. No matter how hard she begs. Just turn around and leave. Go straight to the police. And please do it fast. I really don’t wanna have to eat this guy. submitted by /u/donavin221 [link] [comments]
Comments