
I bought these THC gummies at a dispensary, and figured I’d use them on the weekends. When I first got them, I took 1mg, and just felt like my limbs were heavy and not much else. So this time, I decided to double the dose, and take 2mg. I thought “I’ll probably just feel even more relaxed.” After about 2 hours, I was laying on one end of the couch, my sister was sitting on the other end telling a story. As she’s telling the story I realize I can’t remember the last sentence she was saying. I didn’t know what was happening, I thought my brain was shutting off and I could be dying. My sister said she looked at my face and I stared blankly at her, she asked “what’s wrong?” And I just started crying hysterically. I could get no words out. She called my dad in, I’m just laying there sobbing. My dad said “it’s just side effects of the THC, you’ll be fine.” My sister said at that time, my heart was pounding so hard she could audibly hear it. My heart was slamming against my ribs. I was convinced something bad was happening. I yelled at them both to “take me to the ER!” My dad said no that “they’ll do nothing for you there except put you in a room to ride out the high. You can ride out the high at home, we’re here to watch you.” For the next few hours, I had no concept of time passing. I felt like I was only living in the present moment and couldn’t remember what happened 2 minutes ago. It’d feel like 10 minutes went by, when only 1 minute went by. My pounding heart would come in waves. I just tried to stay as still as possible. I was so terrified something was wrong and insisted to be taken to the ER, but my Dad insisted it was just a bad trip, and to just ride it out at home. Like 4 hours later, I started to feel relief, which only got better as the hours went on. Now that it’s over, I feel so embarrassed for freaking out so bad. But I’m sure I’m not the first person who’s had an experience like this. Anyone else have a similar story? submitted by /u/rambofire62 [link] [comments]
Comments