
The other night I decided to take what was about 4G of shrooms. It was one of the most if not the most intense trip I have ever had in my life. But it wasn’t because of the cool visuals. It was what the shrooms allowed me to sense and feel. I was chilling with my cat after taking my dose and I was having an absolutely amazing time. I was enjoying my phone, the cool visuals on the wall etc. Everything was going how I wanted it to. But something happened around 3:45-4:30 AM. It was the single most terrifying experience that I have ever been through ever. And I don’t think what I saw was a hallucination. I’m a pretty experienced person when it comes to psychedelics but the emotion and gut instinct that I felt was all too real. I simply couldn’t mistake it for anything but reality. I was looking at my phone and watching this video was showing images of the stars and galaxies. And slowly while I was still ascending I began to see countless faces in the stars. Faces of people and things I have never seen before. Making up the entire universe that I was being shown photos of. I began to question if this is what god looked like. Because they would have no definitive identity as they are the embodiment of everyone and everything. And to me at least it would make sense if god looked like what I was seeing. So I began to ponder, and I kept asking; “Is that god?”. Idk if it was and I will never truly know till I die. I don’t know if by me saying that so much I summoned something or called its name. But something found its way to me. All of a sudden I get the sense of an energy surrounding me. It was unmistakable for anything else. Even my cat was sensing something and we both were feeling it. My candle began to flicker, and my fan began adjusting its speed on its own. This energy felt as if it was a deity. An incredibly powerful deity that for some reason came to me. The only reason why I am choosing to believe all of what I am telling up until now. Is because my cat was able to sense everything I was feeling from certain areas of the room. And he was acting abnormal, cats know when we are tripping. And i think my cat knew that I was able to understand things I typically couldn’t understand if I wasn’t on shrooms. My cat knew something that I simply didn’t. And then it happened. I don’t know how to explain it. But In an instant, this energy turned from neutral to incredibly hostile and malicious. In that moment I truly felt fear on a level I have never and I fucking hope I NEVER feel again. Its energy was everything evil by all means, it wanted to kill me. I can swear by my instinct and what I was feeling, It truly wanted to kill me. I was scared because I was so confident and sure about this emotion I thought I was going to drop dead in that very instant. In my head I was thinking; “is this how all of those people died mysteriously? Is it because they saw something they weren’t supposed to?” I had grabbed my cat in fear because he jumped off of my bed and Instinctively I wanted to protect him and shield him with my body. So now Instead of me being on my bed where I initially was. I was standing up in the middle of my room. And then the energy became what felt like a spiritual message. Telling me that I should have never tried to communicate with whatever it was. And I recognized how evil and truly terrible the entity was. I don’t know if this was satan, or if it was just a powerful evil spirit. But what happened next was the most terrifying and unsettling part of this story. Because what happened was simply unbelievable and unprecedented. Before I explain this next part, I was being incredibly loud in my room at this point of the story. And my parents room is right next to mine making it nearly impossible for them to not hear me say what I was going to say next. That is why I believe whatever visited me condensed the sound that escaped only through my room. I only say this because I couldn’t hear anything from the outside when my door to my roof was WIDE OPEN. I could hear everything happening outside before that. After the energy changed from neutral to hostile, I could feel this energy envelope my room and began keeping noise inside. While I was standing in the middle of my room begging for this entity to leave me alone I turned away from it and said “get out, get out, get out.” And told it that I understood the situation and that I will not communicate with it any longer. And when I felt it leave. I looked down at my cat and he was literally dead, He was Lifeless, I couldn’t not mistake it for something else. I was almost yelling his name trying to wake him up. His neck and head were flopping everywhere when i was shaking him and when I said “this isn’t happening, this isn’t real.” I put him down on my bed and he stood on his legs like nothing happened. But I swear to god, to whatever is holy; I saw my cat die. But he ended up being perfectly fine. I cannot tell you how much sweat and fear was coursing through me when this happened. I was genuinely TERRIFIED and just broken, and confused. It was simply surreal and I have never felt true relief until that moment. Like I was so fucking relieved that my cat was okay because he is legitimately my everything. I couldn’t live without my cat. Whatever this thing was after about 20 mins (which is how long this experience had really lasted) it has left and it didn’t return. I told my parents about what I had seen yesterday (not the shroom part) and both of them took it seriously. So much to the point we ended up putting salt down around the house and playing the Q’uaran through the night. My brother as well who I did inform about the mushrooms however didn’t disregard what I experienced either. In fact he took it more seriously because of that. I have always been an incredibly spiritual person all my life. I get that from my mom and my brother, but what I experienced has truly changed my life and how I feel about the supernatural and unexplainable things that happen. I want to learn how to protect myself from terrible and evil, disgusting, horrible things like what visited me. I never want anything like that to get near me or my family again. I have an all seeing eye in my room that watches over everything it can see, which is the entire room. It’s an incredibly powerful symbol and it’s always protected me and my family all my life from bad things. But that night, whatever entity or spirit came in was so powerful it cut right through the protection the eye had. And that on its own is terrifying. If anyone has any rituals that don’t expose me further to any negative spirits but help me protect myself, my space and all the people around me please let me know. I truly mean it when I say this experience bothered me that much. I have never understood the meaning of terrifying until the other night, that much is true. One thing i forgot to mention, is that at one point this thing manifested itself into something i could actually see. It was black, darker than any black you have ever seen before. It had a human body and 6-8 black and white eyes. It was in rows of eyes. I don’t know if this part was in my head but It looked utterly horrifying. I also am not crazy when i’m saying all this. I personally have always believed and now it’s just cemented in the ground that shrooms and psychedelics are a pathway to talking with higher beings and ascending to a more advanced form. They help us see and understand things that we on a normal day would never be able to get. I truly believe that what I saw and experienced the other night was real and that there are things and spirits out there that powerful. If anyone has any advice or help to let me understand what I was seeing and how to deal with experiences like that in the future please let me know. I just don’t want to expose myself anymore to negativity and things that I don’t want to invite into my space. I can never allow for something like that evil to come into my life or home again. And if it is I wanna know how to protect myself from it. Is there a way to call on gods and truly divine and positive energy to come and protect me? Sorry if you all think I sound crazy. But what happened to me was REAL. I literally could not mistake it for something other than reality. I’m not an easily influenced person by a lot of things and even shit that has truly bothered me has never left the scale of fear and impact on me like what this has done. Any advice helps. submitted by /u/God_of_hoodies [link] [comments]
Comments