
The next day I see her staring into my open window at around 5:20 PM. She didnt move away from her window for about 10 minutes and I could clearly see her staring into my window. I did what I usually did and went to take a shower, came out, peaked out the window and she was still staring. I thought she was clearly waiting to see me naked so I remained unclothed for the rest of the night while moving around my house, passing by the window a few times every hour. All the while, she was sat by the window, watching tv while peeking through her window. This went on till about 10 PM when I went to bed.
This continued on for a few weeks almost daily, she would come to the window in the evening and I would undress to give her a good show. Some nights I would stand up to work on my computer for an hour or so while she would stand at her window staring at me for long periods of time. I figured she was relatively lonely and maybe the entertainment would keep her happy in her old age.
EDIT: This is a true story. Sorry, didnt realist this sub was both fiction and non-fiction.
Comments